Size Model: 35.4*7.1*4.7 inсh (900х180х120 mm)
Package size: 15.2*11.2*6.5 inсh (385х285х165 mm)
Number of components: 284
From the very beginning of our journey, we were inspired with the idea to create the unique Mechanical Town on the river’s bank, open to all winds, religions and ideas, a town of musicians, artists and inventors, masters and warriors. The most amazing town on the earth. The town, were people love, fight, work and search for innovation and, of course, have a fun.
We are introducing a Tram Line Model – the first mechanical model from the new Mechanical Town Series. Every town has its transportation system and the Mechanical Town has its Tram Line. A model which you can build with your own hands, play and create your own stories with people living in the town.
The new model is interactive and is made entirely of wooden materials. It’s great for your hobby & collection. Each part has a unique design and fascinating engineering. The UGEARS’ Tram Line model doesn’t need glue or special tools or even toothpicks to connect parts, which makes putting it together even more exciting. The fully assembled model retains moving parts and elements and remains entertaining and educational for family projects.
Tram Line model consists of 14 parts, which come in a convenient scale for building and playing with.
• The self-propelled Tram Car is equipped with an overhead pantograph to switch “drive” mode and a knob to open and close the doors. Wind-up the tram car and watch it move on the rails, entering the Depot. After making a 180 degree turn on the turntable, it moves on its own to the end of the line. There is no electricity inside: just gears, wheels, cranks, a rubber band engine and tons of fun!
• Tram Stop on the platform complete with a clock, a bench, little stairs and a Ticket Kiosk. The stairs are removable and can be placed on any part of the platform
• Tram Depot with a gate and Turntable where the tram drives in to prepare for the next trip according to the route timetable. The depot is also equipped with a Turntable for turning the tram 180 degrees for the next trip. There is a special “tongue” on the rails of the turntable which stops the tram in the locked position, and disengages after the turn of the turntable allowing the tram to move on to the return route.
• Footbridge – the pedestrian crossing - is made in the shape of arches and set across the tracks. It can also be set at a crossroads, and cars can pass under the arches.
• Straight tracks with junctions
• Radius tracks with junctions
• Street Lamps
• A Gentleman: VIP of the Mechanical Town. A manufacturer, millionaire, philanthropist, media darling and hero of gossip....or a person from your own story
• A Young inventor who reads a newspaper sitting on a bench...or a spy, an agent ..... your option ..in your own story
• A beautiful Stranger with a little dog.....or a pretty woman in your own story
• An ice-cream seller hiding from the heat under an umbrella.... or another pretty girl in your own story
• A policeman (sheriff ) on a horse....or a handsome cowboy in your own story
• Factory Worker
The cutting is well done; each of the parts comes out of the plywood sheets easily. No glue and special tools are needed for putting the model together. You can assemble it at home on the table. Fits together like a puzzle without glue or special tools thanks to Ugears’ patented plywood joints.
Currently we don't provide delivery outside of Canada.
Orders over CA$49.90 qualify for free domestic shipping. A shipping rate of CA$9.90 applies to orders under CA$49.89. Priority Shipping is CA$19.50.
There is one business day processing, so generally the delivery will take between 2 and 5 business days with standard shipping and 1-3 business days with priority shipping, depending on your location. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Please double check your billing and shipping address when placing an order as we are unable to reroute packages.
After you have placed an order, you have 30 minutes to cancel it if you change your mind or make a mistake.
Unfortunately this option is unavailable at the moment.
Items listed as pre- or back-ordered are still available for purchase and we will send them over to you as soon as we’re stocked up. We will stay in touch to keep you
30 DAY RETURN POLICY
At Remarkable Gifts LLC (UGEARS Canada), we stand behind each and every one of our models and ensure your purchase with our 30-days guarantee return policy. If you are not completely satisfied with your item, simply return it for a full return/refund.
Items can be returned within 30 days after the date of a purchase either for a full refund of an original purchase of an item or an exchange for a product of an equal value.
Items returned after 30 days from the date of an original receipt are not eligible for a refund/ exchange.
Shipping and handling costs are not included in the refund amounts.
Only the unused items in the original unopened package are eligible for return.
All returns must include the original receipt or a proof of purchase.
PACKAGE YOUR RETURN
Please, package your return purchased item along with all original accompanying materials that were shipped with the item into a securely sealed shipping box. Mail all return items along with receipts/proof of purchase to:
Remarkable Gifts LLC, 3100 Caravelle Dr, Mississauga, Ontario, L4V 1K9 Canada.
We will inspect your returned item and make a decision about return/refund eligibility within 2-4 business days.
Once an item is accepted for return, Remarkable Gifts LLC will issue a full refund, exchange, or credit within 10-20 business days.
Once an order return processing started, it can be cancelled within 1 business day from the date of initial processing. After that time, an order can not be cancelled. However, it still may be returned within a 30-day return period for refund, credit, or exchange.
Please, keep in mind that Remarkable Gifts LLC is not responsible for the loss/damage of shipped items during the return process.
In case you receive a damaged or a wrong product, we cover the return shipping fees.
At Remarkable Gifts LLC we are constantly reinventing and reimagining our models. If you have feedback you would like to share with us, please contact us email@example.com and share your thoughts! We appreciate your suggestions and are grateful for feedback. Your opinion matters when we are reviewing our existing models and are in a process of developing new ones.
REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)
We will notify you when we receive your returned item. Please allow 2-4 business days as we inspect returned an item and make a decision whether or not an item is eligible for a full refund/replacement.
Upon approval you refund will be issued and reimbursed to the original method of payment. Refunds and exchanges do not include packaging or shipping costs.
DELAYED/MISSING REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)
If your refund has not been issued within the indicated number of days, please check your payment account. If the refund has not been applied to your payment account contact your bank as it may take additional time for your refund to reflect on your account. There is often a processing delay before refunds are posted.
If you are still not able to locate your refund after completing the steps above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only regular priced items are eligible for replacement/refund.
EXCHANGES (IF APPLICABLE)
The only items eligible for replacement/refund are the ones that were received defective or damaged.
If you need to exchange a defective/damaged item, contact us via the e-mail: email@example.com
We review your claim and notify you whether or not your item is eligible for replacement. You then should mail your item back to us along with an original receipt/proof of purchase to:
Remarkable Gifts LLC, 3100 Caravelle Dr, Mississauga, Ontario, L4V 1K9 Canada.